Arriving to Husa Princesa Hotel
From the Airport
- From the Airport, take the expressway A-10, which meets the expressway M-40.
- By the M-40, take exit 51 (Madrid Centro), which meets the expressway M-30.
- By the M-30, take exit 23-A (Madrid Moncloa) and then take Princesa Street.
- By the expressway A-6, direct entrance to Moncloa and then take Princesa Street.
The distance between the Airport and the Hotel is 17.5 Km and takes about 20 minutes to arrive to the Hotel
By Public Transport
- Take the subway at Aeropuerto T1-T2-T3 Station
- Take Line Number 8 to Nuevos Ministerios
- When you arrive to Nuevos Ministerios, take line number 6 to Argüelles station
- Walk about 150 meters to arrive to the hotel.
The trip takes about 35 minutes to arrive to Argüelles station and it costs 1 Euro
Subway Itinerary (click to enlarge)
Walking from the Subway Station to the Hotel
- Walk to Terminal 1 (Arrivals)
- Take the bus number 200 to Avenida de America
- When you arrive to Avenida de América, walk to Cartagena Street, number 99
- Take the bus number 1, to Plaza de Cristo Rey
- When you get to Princesa Street number 32, just walk for 50 meters to arrive to the hotel
The trip takes about 1 hour and 12 minutes and costs 2 Euros
- Ask the driver to take you to Calle Princesa number 40
International Software Engineering Research Network 2007 - Madrid